Located at 32-6th Avenue, Newton Park, Port Elizabeth, First Medical Response offers legislative training to companies and individuals, ensuring that companies are compliant with the Occupational Health and Safety Act.
Established in 2010, First Medical Response has become well rooted in the training industry.
Our Training courses are Registered and Accredited with various governing bodies such as:
- Department of Labour of South Africa
- SETA (Sector Education Training Authority – MerSETA)
- ECSI (Emergency Care Safety Institute – International Accreditation)
- DHET (Department of Higher Education – pending)
In addition, First Medical Response is a proud member of:
- FPASA (Fire Protection Association of Southern Africa)
- SAIOSH (South African Institute of Occupational Safety and Health)
The vision of First Medical Response is “Our Success depends on our attention to the needs of our clients and truly helping them achieve. We don’t succeed unless our clients succeed.”
In due of the COVID pandemic, we’ve had the opportunity in offering our courses even further on a national level, allowing all our students in successfully achieving their competency using our online platform.
With our courses being available online, anyone has the ability to participate and succeed.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you or your company become compliant.